Thread: One word

  1. #1031
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes but she was on good behavior last night at the rehersal dinner sooooooooo lets hope it stays that way and she is the [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I know she can be.

  2. #1032
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll have a great time, I'm sure!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #1033
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHHHH I just noticed you went with the Cherrypie
    AWESOME!!! Hey wanna do my laundry while your at it LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #1034
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as you can see by the changes , I haven't even been near our laundry yet. Might as well be lazy today*G

    *hugs ya*

  5. #1035
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...I should be showering and think ahead about tonight instead I put a load of laundry in
    HAHA How ironic!
    Hugs Ya right back!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #1036
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does it still look like rain or did the sun come out yet for the wedding?

  7. #1037
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, its hazy and slightly muggy with the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] peeking through here and there BUT out west it looks like the [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] are trying to build. IDK the weather man says 30% chance of rain this evening sooooooo I keep my fingers crossed for Kenny!

  8. #1038
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keeps mine crossed for him,too

    I'm afraid to ask BUT

    does your sister attend too???

  9. #1039
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves* Hello All, There is a breeze blowing under the cherry tree, I can see a little bit of color starting to turn on the sugar maples over by the barn.

    Laundry, yuuck, I guess its a nessary evil, but I don't like it.

    I guess you end with one word? How about-

    HAPPY

    I'll see you around the boards

  10. #1040
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi HI HI HI
    Don't know who you are BUT its freakin me out and its really cool...AWESOME!!!
    Cherrypit NOW THAT IS phenom!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •